Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Confession Time!

So, my coach reads my blog.  The first time she told me that she read my blog, I figured it was just that she happened to read that particular entry that I shared on Facebook…
It turns out that she actually reads my blog regularly!
I find this exhilarating and terrifying all at the same time…


wahoo!!
One the one hand, she gets to hear every snarky comment I make about our rides together…

On the other hand, she can glean some real insight into where I’m struggling, where I want to go, what I have a handle on, and what I may have misunderstood!


courtesy of a creative fiend friend...
PS - take a look at the improving topline!

coming along!

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! My friend really did a great job with that one! It was all her idea!

      Delete
  2. Haha. Yeah, my trainer reads my blog occasionally. I try to be very careful to only talk about me and my horse, particularly when I was working in the industry, but it was definitely extra incentive. ;-) The internet is such a small place.

    Love the water jump, btw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The internet really is a small place. In general, I try to always be respectful of everyone around me, even if I disagree. Knowing how small the internet is makes me even more inclined to do so! :)

      Delete
  3. The shark cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been looking at it all day, and I'm still rolling! LOL

      Delete
  4. I write with the mindset that anyone I know can and will read it. Usually keeps me out of trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bahahaha that shark!! Love it

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...