Friday, May 24, 2013

Our Debut Over Fences (part 2)

Here we go!


just a little to the left, huh?


It's SUPER Pony!

As the day went on, you could see her condifence gaining!
But let's not even talk about my equitation, OK?  *cringe*



Just hang on.  I've got this!



She makes 2'3" look so much bigger!



I'm sure we both loved the stone wall!


Again!  Isn't this jump great?
Psycho Mare, meet 2'6"!

No, I'm not proud of the way I'm riding this one...  But she looks so darn cute!

Perhaps some pony reins are in order?

I could have flooded you guys with pictures, but I tried to stick to the best and most exciting ones.  I even refrained from posting all the flat ones that all look the same.  ;)

2 comments:

  1. She's so adorable I can hardly stand it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so cute! Definitely not going to touch the jumps :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...