Friday, September 11, 2015

Another Episode Of: Jacq Is Completely Losing It!

Arabian Sport Horse Nationals.
It's real for me.
It's becoming more real every day!




I vacillate between giddy and nauseous...




I have never attended a competition of this caliber...


(I apologize for the lack of media - I can't seem to get the photos inserted today - blame it on the work computer...)










The list of things that need done seems to be getting longer as time gets shorter...


Whisper needs trimmed...
I need to pick up hay...
I need to purchase grain and pick up mats...
Trailer still needs packed...
Groceries need purchased and food prepared...




At times, I'm completely paralyzed by the list of things that need my attention!
What am I going to forget?
What if it's something I *really* need?


How can I possibly be leaving for the East Coast in 2 DAYS?????

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...