Thursday, June 4, 2015

When it rains... and rains... and rains... and rains...

What do you do when it rains 24 days out of 30 in the month of May?

You let your pony put on weight...

Your mourn the missing sunshine...

You ride the road with friends!

Somehow, you manage to sweet talk said friends into helping you with a momentous task that you have been preparing to do for months...
oops!  I thought I was loading the video.  Look for it for real in my next post!!
That's right!  Finally made it happen!!

Aaaaand...  Then you get your friend started in the same direction of insanity!!
oops! I thought I was loading the video. Look for it for real in my next post!!
Wahoo!

...I'm still mourning that sunshine, though...



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...