Monday, March 11, 2013

Socks

Three years ago, I decided that I like wild socks. So that's all I've bought since.


Are these fun, or what?

But sometimes, a toe goes out on only one wild sock...   It is always the big toe on my right foot.  I'm not really sure why this keeps happening, but I have noticed the definite trend.

And I really hate to have to throw away a perfectly functional sock.  I mean, the only thing that is wrong with it is that it doesn't have a match, right?
So, when two pairs have one sock go out, a new pair of socks is born!!



Oh, look!  A new pair of wild socks!

It took me a while to get to this solution.  I can thank my husband, as he is a direct cause of this.  He wanted to be helpful, so he paired my socks when putting away our laundry one afternoon.  I wasn't home to supervise, but it sure was nice that he put away my clothes!
He also has a sense of humor and likes to play practical jokes...  So, he deliberately mis-matched my socks!!

I had already embraced my wild socks.  How much more does it take to embrace wildly mis-matched socks?  Yes, I wore those mis-matched socks to work! 

And I loved it!

Oh.  How is this related to eventing?  Well, I wear the socks inside my boots...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...